The Link Construction Team recently completed a nine-story, 76-apartment-unit building with approximately 152 parking spaces in a structured parking facility, located in Liberty City, FL. The project also included a transit village consisting of five bus-bays, office space for Miami-Dade Transit, and retail spaces. The marquee Liberty City project also involved a 22,278 square-foot, state-of-the-art community theater.
We invite you to view our photo album from this project! Simply click here to visit our Facebook page!
The Link field team for this project included:
- Nicholas Fuoco, Senior Project Manager
- Armando Varona, Project Manager
- Johnathan Taylor, Project Manager
- Norbert Nunez, Assistant Project Manager
- Mark Werntz, Superintendent
- George Parrack, Superintendent
- Miguel Lopez, Superintendent